Sunday, June 26, 2011

Moments...

To be together with you is some of the best moments in life... It has been 2 months plus since then...

I enjoy the time to be together with you, to be hold in your arms is the best moment ever. I never know that I can just spend time looking at you silently and yet doesn't feel boring. Some of the moments not to be forgotten are...

...your hands shake trembly and I know how important the day means to you...
...do you notice that my hands are a bit hurt because you hold little hard.. but I don't know why I can feel the future with you when you hold my hands tightly..since then you never hold me so tight, maybe...
...its round and just feels good to touch it.. =p

Lets not forget the bad moments too...I maybe over react that time... I don't know why as I usually stay calm... you did your best but I am hating myself that time..

you ask how I feel before...

...Remember the soup, hope it ain't taste bad .. luckily..
...I wanna be in your arms..
...hydrophobia? I hope you are in good health..
...the moments missing you, I mean what I say...

Did you ever feel it I wonder... I may not express it well as I am afraid.. afraid ...

No comments:

Post a Comment